Reflection in real life


I used to have a egoistic problem which often led me to waste money on redundant items. When I see my friends had something new, I will also want to have them. Perhaps its just me wanting to be accepted by them as I do not know how to express myself.

Not long after, I realised that there are many ways to be accepted by people and not just by impressing them with such items. Before buying something, I will always ask myself whether it is a need or a want. I took up extreme sports where I do stunts on my bicycle and go to the gym regularly. I feel more confident and able to express myself more freely.

Till today, I am still trying to overcome this problem by trying to meet up with different groups of people.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life through my eyes

Critical Reflection